Iceland Bingo – UK casino slots and bingo games!
Instantly recognisable thanks to the popularity of the Iceland brand as a whole, Iceland Bingo is a great choice for bingo players who want both a familiar yet exciting gaming experience. The site comes jam-packed with loads of lucrative promotions that are sure to help players hit it rich, as well as a variety of bingo games to suit any user’s needs.
With so many promos and deals to play with, players might not know where to start – but doing so couldn’t be any easier! Below is a breakdown of Iceland Bingo’s various promotions and the rewards they offer:
- Sign-up bonus: deposit £5 and play with £20. That's 300% welcome bonus for new players!
- Late Night Show: play for £100 every single day! Head down to the Late Night Show Bingo Room at 12:45 and spend the night winning big instead of sleeping.
- Monthly Prize Draw: takes place on the 15th of every month at 9pm. Win anything from food vouchers, to loyalty points, to huge bonuses – all for just 5p a ticket.
- Big Night In Room: open every day from 8pm-12am, with Power Hours taking place between 9pm-11pm. During these players can snap up guaranteed jackpots of up to £50.
- Pennies Make Pounds: head down to Iceland Bingo’s Pennies Make Pounds room between 12pm-3pm every day to play for prize pools up to £30 for as little as 1p. Buy One Get Two Free tickets available between 1pm-2pm.
- The Freezer: exclusive to Iceland Bingo, this 90-ball bingo room plays out from 6-8pm daily and has over £300 worth of jackpots up for grabs every day, along with £50 fixed pots, sliding jackpots and Iceland Foods Vouchers worth up to £70.
- Wow! This is Spintastic!: daily games play out from Sunday – Thursday at 9pm. Full House winners take home 100 free spins; 2L winners get 50 free spins; and 1L winners can expect 20 free spins.
There’s absolutely loads of daily bingo games to get involved in at Iceland Bingo, too – classics like 90-ball, 75-ball and High 5 Bingo; progressive jackpot games and pages and pages of popular slots. As if that wasn’t enough, players can get stuck into Fluffy Favourites Bingo; play for £50 every day as part of Bounce’T Bingo; or never miss a beat with 24/7 Round the Clock Bingo. And the best bit? Every single one of these games can be played on your mobile or tablet for non-stop, on the go gaming.
Players can use Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, entropay, PayPal, paysafecard and Neteller to fund their gaming experience, and since the site is regulated and licensed by the Great Britain Gambling Commission, they can play safe in the knowledge that their money is being safely and expertly handled. Iceland Bingo also has an extensive array of help pages, including a detailed FAQ page to help resolve any issues that players may experience. Alternatively, call the site on 0800 901 2510, email them using the onsite embedded email, or use the Instant Help option for a more rapid response.
Our overall rating for Iceland Bingo is 9 stars out of 10.