Welcome to Big 5 Casino online casino & sportsbook
The Big 5 Casino is still a new but big thing in online gaming. The Malta-based company started its new platform for online entertainment in December 2017 with an official gaming license by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
The offer at the Big 5 Casino includes many different types of games and is divided as follows:
- Casino – Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, Video Poker, Scratch Cards, Other Games (Keno)
- Slots – sorted by New Games, Popular, Favourites, Game Providers
- Live Casino – Netent Live Dealer Casino and another one by Microgaming
- Sportsbook – thousands of markets, betting options, live bets, live scores of all major events and leagues in Football (also Soccer Women, American Football, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, E-sport, Ice Hockey, Mixed Martial Arts, Olympic Games, Politics, Rugby Union, Tennis (Men & Women), Volleyball
The game variety with several hundred titles also includes quite many jackpots who are waiting for the next big winner. Although the offer at Big 5 Casino is unbelievably extensive, the lobby appears very well-structured, so even new players will find the way to their personal favourites straight away. The Big 5 Casino is equipped with the following renowned game providers:
As you can see, they have the best software providers to power their gaming platform.
Welcome bonus and progressive bonuses for loyal players
After registration, there are two different welcome bonus offers waiting to be claimed by new players. The desired bonus can be activated when arranging the first deposit and will be credited instantly on top of the deposited amount:
- Casino welcome offer: 100% up to €500 and 500 Free Spins
- Sportsbook welcome bonus: 50% bonus of up to 50 Euro
Returning players can regularly secure another bonus with the numerous recurring promotions which are available almost every day.
The most innovative specialty of Big 5 Casino is certainly the unique loyalty programme with increasing bonuses. Players simply have to play to collect player points which will lead them to a higher level. This system is progressive which means, the higher the level, the higher the available bonus on the next deposit. In detail it works as follows:
- Each player starts as a “Buffalo” on level 1 with a 100% bonus of up to 100 Euro.
- After 500 points have been collected, level 2, the “Leopard”, will be unlocked which will be rewarded with a possible 50% bonus of up to 200 Euro.
- The next step is the “Rhino” at level 3 with a 50% deposit bonus of up to 300 Euro.
- The “Elephant” is waiting at level 4 with another 50% bonus of up to 400 Euro and 50 free spins.
- Finally, level 5 is reached – the “Lion”. This 50% bonus can bring up to 500 Euro extra which are accompanied by 100 free spins.
The system works almost the same as the section for sports betting although the amounts of the bonuses are slightly different:
- 1 LV: 50% Buffalo sports bonus of up to 50 Euro
- 2 LV: 50% Leopard sports bonus of up to 50 Euro
- 3 LV: 50% Rhino sports bonus of up to 100 Euro
- 4 LV: 50% Elephant sports bonus of up to 150 Euro
- 5 LV: 50% Lion sports bonus of up to 200 Euro
Convenient methods to arrange a deposit
The available payment options at Big 5 Casino include the most common possibilities for financial transactions on the internet:
- Credit cards: Visa and Master Card
- E-Wallets: Neteller and Skrill
- Standard Bank Transfer and Instant (Sofort) Banking
Depending on the country of residence there can be the one or the other additional payment option available. A small disadvantage at Big5 Casino is the handling of payouts which will only be processed after a so-called “pending” period of 48 hours. As soon as this waiting period is over, payments will be processed reliably and will be wired to the bank account (usual procedure) or transferred to an E-Wallet.
Payouts of high winnings usually require verification of the player account at the Big5 Casino. This “KYC procedure” is only for security reasons and can be done easily by sending in following documents attached to an e-mail:
- ID card or passport (copy)
- recent bank statement showing name and address (copy)
- recent utility bill (copy not older than two months) of electricity, gas, phone, water, which also clearly shows the name and current address
For any questions, Big 5 Casino offers a 24/7 customer service which is available on live chat or per e-mail ([email protected]).
Big5 Casino – pros and cons
- varied and huge game selection by famous game providers
- a multitude of sports betting options with attractive odds
- excellent live dealer casinos (NetEnt, Microgaming)
- good welcome bonus and ongoing promotions
- unique loyalty program with a very special progressive bonus system
- 48 hours waiting time before payouts will be processed
There is certainly nothing real to complain about, so the Big 5 Casino is worth a try.
Our overall rating for Big5Casino.com is 9,3/10.